Finance and Derivatives
- 25 April 2007
- Presentation to Real Estate Derivatives Conference on "UK Experience of Property Derivatives", New York, USA.
- 11 July 2007
- Euromoney Roundtable Debate on "Future of CMBS", London.
- 5 November 2008
- Panel discussion at Morgan Stanley CMSA Europe Conference, London.
- 22 October 2009
- Panel discussion on "What will the refinancing landscape look like over the next five years" at CMSA Autumn Conference, London.
- 22 March 2010
- Panel discussion at IPD Property Derivatives Conference, London.
Real Estate and Rent Review
- 27 September 2005
- Presentation at Oriel Securities Supermarkets Conference on "Superstore Rent Reviews", London.
- 27 September 2006
- Participation in Bank of England hosted discussion on "The Move from Relationship towards Transaction Banking", London.
- 24 November 2009
- Property Week Roundtable Recovery Forum Debate and Dinner hosted by BNP Paribas, London.
- 27 November 2009
- Panel discussion on "Landlord Tenant Relationships" at ARBRIX Open Conference on rent reviews, London.
- 8 June 2010
- Panel discussion on "Banking and Investment" at British Property Federation Annual Conference, London.
Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility
- 6 June 2007
- Critical Eye roundtable discussion group on "The impact of tackling sustainability in your supply chain" held at Marks & Spencer offices in London.
- 19 June 2007
- Panel discussion at Retail Week Sustainable Retailing Conference in London W1.
- 7 January 2009
- speech as Chairman of BBP at Better Buildings Partnership/Green 500 Business Brunch with Mayor of London, City Hall.
- 25 February 2009
- Panel discussion on "The Business Response to Climate Change" Economist Conferences' Sustainability Summit in London.
- 9 July 2009
- Panel discussion on "Transforming to a low carbon economy" at LDA Conference "Rising to the Challenge: London's Economic Future".
- 20 November 2009
- Panel discussion at Towards Net Zero London Conference, London.
- 16 February 2010
- Presentation at Green 500 and Better Buildings Partnership Annual Business Brunch held at London City Hall with Mayor of London.
- 8 June 2010
- Presentation of Better Buildings Partnership Annual Awards with Mayor of London at Globe Theatre, London.
Recept Consulting Limited
T: 01753 646290